Guess what? I got nominated by not ONE but TWO lovely ladies for the liebster blog award! Maddi from allurebymaddison.blogspot.co.uk and Hayley from beautygeekfashionchic.blogspot.co.uk . So chuffed! So what is this Liebster award? Well from what I have gathered it is an award given to new bloggers who have 200 or less followers on their blog. This lovely award is great for newbies to get exposure in the blogging community.
The Leibster award come's with a few rules, they are as follows:-
- You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
- You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- You have to nominate another 11 bloggers who have under 200 followers to pass the award to.
- You have to come up with 11 other questions for your nominees.
- You have to notify the bloggers whom you have nominated.
- Some bloggers can also include 11 random facts about themselves but this is optional.
So, firstly for Maddi's questions:-
1. What advice would you give to a new blogger?
Just go for it, be confident about what you post and post what YOU want to post.
2. What is your greatest achievement so far and why?
Getting that first follower! The fact that one person wants to read my ramblings makes me feel
over the moon. I've only been blogging for 4 weeks and to get nominated for a Liebster Award makes me
sooooo happy! :)
sooooo happy! :)
3. Which blog/s do you follow religiously?
Got to be sprinkle of glitter and Tanya Burr.
4. What is your favourite social media network?
Twitter! Its great to instantly communicate with other bloggers and see whats happening!
5. What is your dream job?
Launching my own line of make up! Would love that!
6. What is your favourite magazine?
Company, Glamour and Reveal.
7. What is one beauty/fashion trend you don't like and/or don't understand?
Hmmm its got to be 'SPLASHLIGHTS' It's a two inch tall blonde streak that goes horizontally
across the head... not my cup of tea but maybe someone else's?
8. What are three words that best describe you?
Chatty,Passionate and honest.
9. What is your secret guilty pleasure?
Eating sweets before my food and buying too much make-up.....just incase there is a shortage or
something.... you never know! :)
10. What and/or who inspired you to begin blogging?
Camilla on supervaidosa.com on youtube and Tanya Burr, both stunning ladies and give
amazing tutorials and have lovely blogs.
11. If you could relive a day what would it be?
The innocent days before I knew better and giving birth to my two daughters.
And now for Hayley's questions:-
- Who or what inspired you to start blogging? I would browse so many blogs and youtube tutorials and i thought i would love to share my passion with the world too.
- What is your favourite scent or perfume? Coco Chanel Madmoiselle is my all time favourite ......followed by Jo Malone English pear and freesia.....mmmmmm beautiful.
- What beauty or skincare product could you not live without? Kohl eye pencil love it, you can even smudge a little at the ends and use as an eyeshadow, has to be a soft kohl eye pencil though. Can also line my eyes with it.... see all in one ;)
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? With my own successful make-up line ....happy on a beach somewhere...
- Who is your fave designer? I don't really have many designer clothes... I much prefer high street shops, such as Topshop, River Island, Zara, Mango, Forever21 etc....
- Describe yourself in 5 words?.... well I said 3 above so ill just add to them.. these describe yourself's are so hard....ok so above i said Chatty, passionate and honest... so now ill throw in sarcastic and funny. :-D
- What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?.... Haha this makes me laugh..... my list is ENDLESS.... i'm always doing really embarrassing things, they range from falling upstairs, buckling in high heels in front of everyone, going out not knowing there is a hole in my top....I could go on forever some are far too embarrassing to share with the world :-D
- Would you rather never speak again, or be forced to speak everything that enters your mind? I could never not speak again... surely thats impossible right?.. it would have to be speak everything that enters my mind and live with constantly flushed cheeks from all the embarrassing comments I would probably say!
- What is your worst habit? Thats easy, leaving tea bags on the side of the sink.... i know, i know the bins just there....
- If you could change one thing about yourself, would you? If so what would it be? If you had asked me that 6 years ago you probably would have got a list! I am far from perfect with many flaws, but I actually wouldn't change a thing! I think as you get older (i say older, i am only in my twenties!) you learn to embrace yourself and have confidence in who you are. Having said that I would want to worry less!
- Zayn Malik, Olly Murs, Lil Wayne or Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Jessie J "SNOG, MARRY, AVOID?.....eerrmmm avoid them all.....:D
So for my nominees questions, they are as follows:-
- What is in your makeup bag right now?
- Favourite high end and budget make-up?
- What is your favourite perfume?
- Favourite food?
- If you were put on an island what 3 things would you take with you?
- Who is your favourite blogger / Youtuber?
- What has helped you on your Blogging journey?
- What is your favourite sweet?
- What is your favourite thing about yourself?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- High heels or Flats?
Lastly for my nominees ...( I apologise if you have over 200 followers or have already done a Liebster award)
Sophie from eskaybeauty.blogspot.co.uk
Jodie from mwahmakeup.blogspot.co.uk
Rachel from thedrugstorelife.blogspot.co.uk
Emma from thebrunettebeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk
Liliana from beautywithlily.blogspot.com
Leanne from littlemadamlamode.blogspot.co.uk
Wendy from painttheukpink.blogspot.co.uk
Louise from www.lookatmebeauty.net
Kirsty from catwalkcrisis.blogspot.co.uk
Lianne from www.thebrunettesays.co.uk
Zoe from zoegeorgina.blogspot.co.uk
To my nominees, if your up for the challenge leave a message down below so I can have a little read of all your answers. Once again thanks to Maddi and Hayley for nominating me. :)